Tuesday 26 June 2012

Tim Tam Time

Good morning

sore boobs, low resistence to bullshit, irritable, craving sugary treats, indecisive, bullish and lucky I left my wallet at home yesterday... that's right, Aunty Flo has dropped by for a visit, and I am guessing she'll be here for about a week.

Only thing is that it was my weigh in this morning, and Aunty Flow always adds a few kilos to the reading on day one. Its not too bad though, because this time she only brought one kilo with her.



Daughter made spaghetti and meatballs last night which was a wonderful carborama which concluded with me flopping on the lounge with a pleasantly distended abdomen, happy in the knowledge that Interview with the Vampire was going to start on the telly shortly.

Gosh that film is gay. I mean that in a nice sexy way.

still haven't broken the 'not on a school night' rule of no alcohol, although had there been any in the house, I may well have last night.




No comments:

Post a Comment