Wednesday 27 June 2012

Thursday!

I have tomorrow off.

Last night we had leftover meatballs and spaghetti and beef bourginon and I had two glasses of cab sav.
And we watched the first episode of Underbelly Tale of Two Cities, which was good violent fun.

yesterday I discovered an online app that was suggested to me via Human Resources... resources (I do HR stuff at my work) that might be useful to some staff - its an app that monitors your drinking and does a compare and contrast thingy thing - anyway, the health bodies who are administering the app are running a market research type thingy where you sign up for three months and enter your daily drinking data and speak on the phone to some healthy type government folk maybe three or four times over that period and they give you fifty bucks.
So , yeah. They are calling me tomorrow.

Say When

No comments:

Post a Comment